1- I am grateful for wonderful students
2- Also grateful that Friday is the last day of school!!
3- Looking forward to a vacation to Barcelona on Saturday!
4- grateful for positive thoughts and staying centered throughout my day.
5- grateful for my health and a wonderful family
1) Skype conversations with old friends in the wee hours of the morning
2) Air condition on a hot summers night
3) Being able to spend money on a plane ticket to take a vacation to see best friends
4) Having a teacher moment where the kids are teaching each other and I am just the facilitator
5) Being inspired by TED talks and sending them to other people who may be inspired as well
Family, friends, relationships, health, education
I have people at school who believe in me, and who are more than willing to fight for me, despite the ridiculous hand I’ve been dealt this year as a first year teacher. They believe in me, even when I don’t believe in myself. It’s time to step it up, put all the nonsense aside and just be the teacher I know I can be.
Thankful part 2: This week is over. Onward and upward.
I am grateful for all the wonderful things god gave me and still to come. Lovely family,friends for my life and all the ppl that i shared great moments with and for the amazing strong and independent woman that i am today for that im grateful and very blessed:))))))